"Globally empowering the girls of today to become the leaders of tomorrow."
Mission & Vision:
Empowering the next generation of compassionate, driven, socially responsible female leaders, by providing adolescent girls in the U.S. an opportunity to channel their energy and gifts in order to advocate for girls in developing countries.
Consider making a tax-deductible donation
to R A G O H
RAGOH creates partnerships connecting schools & nonprofits in the U.S. to organizations in developing countries, whose girls are experiencing barriers to education, such as child marriage, trafficking, forced labor, abuse, poverty and other relevant barriers.
Partnerships are comprised of:
- Global education curriculum
- Cross-cultural communication
- Student-driven advocacy projects
Girls face enormous BARRIERS to education:
- Globally, there are 66 million girls out of school.
- 14 million girls under the age of 18 will be married this year; that’s 38,000 just today!
- In the United States, 25% of girls do not finish high school.
Lasting IMPACT education has on girls:
- Girls with 8+ years of education are 4 times less likely to be married as children.
- Children born to literate mothers are 50% more likely to survive past the age of five.
- When girls in developing countries continue education beyond 7th grade, they are more likely to marry 4 years later and less likely to die in pregnancy and childbirth!
How RAGOH is a part of the SOLUTION:
RAGOH is an innovative program that builds mutually beneficial partnerships that will strengthen, empower and support girls globally. When girls, regardless of where they live, develop an enthusiasm for learning that extends beyond classroom walls and a value/respect for diversity, they will come to BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE A VOICE AND CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Contact Information: Nina Nagib, Founder
Phone: 215-914-5814 ♦ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Our Website www.ragoh.org
*RAGOH is a fiscal sponsorship project of Germantown Life Enrichment Center (GLEC), a 501(c)(3) public charity. Contributions on behalf of RAGOH may be made payable to GLEC and are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.